10/6/06

Promissory Note

I, the writer; owe you, the reader; the following:

1 - decent post on something interesting.
4- rambling posts about seemingly nothing.
1 - podcast (new sponsor has been signed, Pole Shoppe)
1 - perfectly viable and user friendly site design.

I cannot promise anything spectacular in the next few days. Maybe I'll have something decent for you on Sunday. In the meantime - everyone out for the Market Harvest Festival tomorrow.. and Sunday for the Latino festival.

What does this mean? Fall is here, and its time for some good warm filling food, cozy nights with the family - and warm jackets. Jackets? Oh yes folks - this means the reappearance of the Forgotten-Roanoke.com jacket! You Too can easily spot your humble webmaster/overlord in my travels all over this town as I will be wearing the Forgotten-Roanoke.com jacket once again.

Last time it was public was a limited engagement back when the Lonesome Dove was torn down. Yes, it's been that long.

So keep your eyes peeled for the Forgotten-Roanoke.com jacket - or the handy Forgotten-Roanoke.com Bag which the wife models attractively. We always like meeting the public, and I enjoy it twice as much when your not trying to attack me for something I've said.

So there you go - weekends here, enjoy the nice cool weather and watch the trees. It's time.

No comments: