- Donate them to the Homeless Shelter. If enough people do it, maybe they can build a new shelter out of the old bricks.
- Use them to elevate your hibachi.
- Personal Protection.
- Doorstop for really windy days.
- If you heat all 4 of them in the oven, wrapped in foil - they will keep you warm while you shovel in the winter.
- Create a very small patio.
Well, thats all I've got for now. Any suggestions - send em' in.. You just know in another 2 months people are going to be looking at these bricks trying to figure out why they have 4 of them.