4/16/07

Sorry for the delay

Well, I guess between the wind, the shootings, and the fire at 3rd and Highland.. It's just another boring news day.



I had to change a lightbulb. That took an hour. Do not ask.



I have independent confirmation on certain aspects of the tech shooting, which I am waiting for "official" confirmation on. However, the "broken heart" angle, as stupid and juvenile as it may seem - is correct.



To all those who have been affected by this, I am sorry.



Love is love is love, except when it's murder. But you have to be some sort of special knucklehead to make it mass-murder.



/not sure if I'm happy he's dead, or angry.

//ps- dawn jeffries - a little helpful note. When 30+ people die, you do not have 2 shootings. Unless you subscribe to the "magic bullet theory." You're a professional, act like it.



No comments: