6/12/06

I started out today with vim, vigor, and venom..

All prepared to make the case (once again) for Roanoke. To point out the mistakes made in the past, and offer solutions for the future.

Then I got derailed.

I have, in my posession, a 10-pack of Reese's Peanutbutter Cups.

So after popping one open, and stuffing it into my mouth, something dawns on me. Usually, I cannot stuff one in my mouth that easily.

Well, it seems that the fine folks at Reese's have mysteriously, quietly downsized the peanutbutter cup.

Which now makes for 4 sizes of peanutbutter cup. The Big Cup (which is over a full ounce I believe), the standard 2-pack, the new smaller 10-pack size (.55 oz. and noticeably smaller), and the Mini or Fun Pack size.

Whatever happened to the old 10 packs, which were exactly like the 2-packs? Or the old familiar hard-peanutbutter flavor of the old school peanutbutter cups. Im talking 15 years ago now, and the flavor was totally different.

Why do they have to mess with a good thing?

It's going to take some time to recover from this.. hopefully I'll have a decent post up later.

No comments: