1/28/06

So today was April right?

What a beautiful day. We have been taking it easy here at HQ, enjoying the nice weather and giving the dogs a chance to run.

Happy to report the new AC Moore is a nice place, full of nice stuff. Kinda what you would expect from a store.

Did some light camerawork today, will have stuff up on Flickr later, or tomorrow. One of the two. Sorry about the whole Podcasting thing, but I got a new phone this weekend, upgraded from my old junky thing - and I've been tooling around with the configurations on it.

A good ol' Nokia.

Trusty, reliable, and no silly frills like cameras or excess buttons.

Anyway, things progress as always here. See ya when I see ya.

Oh, coming soon - easily identifiable F-R streetwear. Now you can track us like GPS... but don't get in our photos. Ok?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally got a new phone eh, but no frills. What kind of a tech geek are you?

RoanokeFound said...

One who likes my tech to be free and easy. Im a open source whore, if I can get it free - Im gonna get it free. And I got this phone free.

Besides- Im still waiting for my global. http://www.jjambproductions.com/images/globallink4.jpg