7/23/05

The Process and the Pain

This is becoming a tad more intense than I originally expected.

The memories of the BST flow back so easily, especially the feelings of sadness and lost time.

The year I worked down the ass-end of Wall St. temping for a company, I was working there around christmas, and there were days it was all I could do to keep my emotions in check.

I still dont know why, if it was the effects of the BST, or if its just my nature to have these random moments of complete emotional turmoil.

There is always a trigger though, and some of the songs (which you will all find out about later on, soon I hope) are that very trigger.

And this goes on till the 18th of August?? Sheesh!

You'll be able to send letters and cookies to me, care of the local sanitarium by the time this is done.

For more humorous postings by me, go check the WikiRoanoke. I'll be using that like crazy to balance this.

No comments: