7/22/05

BST2: Down days and lost nigts

Sorry for the delay in posting this - you'll live I suspect.

Day 2...

I went back home, with a promise from my dad to go to talk to his doctor that day, determining the best course of action. Everything pending on how things progressed over the next 24 hours.

I don't really remember much of those 24 hours, if I stayed in my room on the 2nd floor - if I went between the first and 2nd floors. I dont think I ate much, But if I slept the whole time, or sat infront of the computer or tv and zoned out - I have no idea.

There is not much to say about day 2. It was a down day. Im pretty sure the pain in my neck/head was overwhelming at this point.

So not much to report today, tomorrow however. Heh. You all get to learn the differences between NY hospitals and Hospitals anywhere else.

Oh what a trip that is.

No comments: