7/24/05

A note for my regular readers.

Allright, listen up. I know this is not what you have come to expect from Forgotten-Roanoke/RoanokeFound.

Radically changing the focus of my blog from the world-at-large to the world inside is a leap. No doubt about that. But keep reading, theres more to this story than meets the eye.

I am going to use my story to springboard some new ideas for RoanokeFound. Some mini-projects I've been wasting my time with. For example:

At some point this week, Im hoping to launch the first RoanokeFound blogcast. You will hear the voice of Forgotten-Roanoke broadcast for the first time in nearly 10 years.

Im thinking of making it invitation only at first, to gain feedback on the quality of the cast. I want this to be as true to my memories of radio-days as possible.

Granted I dont have a cart machine, spots, psa's and all that fun stuff. Well, I dont have them yet anyway.

But this is just the tip of the iceberg, as they say.

Im going to build a list of those who want to hear the podcast - so leave a comment if you want in. But be warned - it deals with the BST. This is my test run, checking for sound quality, timing, content, and vocal levels.

So I need feedback, serious feedback from those who listen. You can leave a comment if you want to hear more about the BST, or if you want to assist me in pinning down any flaws in the cast.

I appreciate your continued reading, and even though you don't leave a comment usually, I know your there. I have Wundercounter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have a listen. You've got my e-mail.