6/30/05

So what we are looking at is this...

The recurring theme of the posting for the next month will be the BST (big stupid tumor). I have posted a link on the left to the ABTA - American Brain Tumor Association. There you will find more news, events, support groups, and even those rubber bracelets like the "Live Strong" ones, in brain matter grey. (5 bracelets for $10, a bargain)

Feel free to hit the link, poke around and whatnot.

You would probably be suprised how many people don't know anything about brain tumors. Remember, fore-warned is fore-armed, or is that four-armed? I have no idea.

Essentially, Im telling my story over the following weeks - not for any real reason, not for public awareness. Im just telling it, nothing more or less. Perhaps someone who has or had a brain tumor will stumble upon these entrys and find some humor, hope or something. Maybe someone who knows nothing about them will glean a bit of information. But if not, its not a big deal.

I just figure its an interesting story, ripe with drama and intrigue. And blatant stupidity on my part, which is always good for a laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should check out tumor or later. I don't know the link right off however it is in my first post or two on my blog so check it out.