4/19/05

So much to say, but I dont want to jump the gun

Pope Benedict XVI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So we've got a new pope - a 78 year old ex-Hitler Youth (he didnt have a choice, it was manditory), ex-Nazi Anti-aircraft & Anti-Tank soldier, and a Deserter of the Nazi Army.

Jee - What a bad man he must be. To give up so easily on something you were hijacked into, didnt want to be a part of. Lord, how do we wind up with suck losers. Another quitter.

Yeah, I know I know - he's been with the church since 1947, but hell - what does that prove? He still quit the army.

Yeah - Im being silly. My allergies are making my head thick. I do have lots of well reasoned, rational thoughts about this - and Im really interested in Pope Bennie. I think this might be a good thing.

If not - its not going to be a bad thing - they'll just label him heretic, and boom - time for a new pope.

I need to lay down.. otherwise my head might explode from all the deep thinking.

No comments: