4/17/05

Boy am I tired.

Yep.. excitement personafied is here once again to brighten your day.

Yeah, anyway.

I got a great picture of the 1930 fire at the Ponce De Leon hotel from the folks over at http://www.roanokefirefighters.blogspot.com/. I will have it up on the site later this week after I resize it, and see about correcting the color (well b&w, but you know what I mean). Race is on.. Im a Biffle/Robby Gordon guy myself.

Yeah - Im having a mixed emotions day. Im gonna try and get another page together for Forgotten-Roanoke, but Im off Tuesday and Wensday this week - so you can check back, but I probably wont publish it till Tuesday. Of course Ive said that before and done it an hour later, so view at your own risk.

Im still looking for feedback on the site - layout and such. Ideas welcome for anything. Also if anyone has a lead on some piece of history thats still around, my ears are open.

Thats all for now.. TTFN

Oh - and dont forget.. I have a comments link on here - feel free to use it.

No comments: