4/21/05

Another piece on the Pope

Now, Im not trying to harp on a theme here. But I have to admit - some of the writing Im seeing since the announcement of the new Pope, its got more soul to it than Ive seen in a long time. It seems as if Pope JPII's death might have sparked a renewal of faith in some people. I know Ive been thinking about it more since, but I had also been having thoughts about it for a few months now.

You know, simple stuff - having a family bible; what ever happened to that rosary I had as a kid... That kinda stuff. But this was an insightful article that - hell, its interesting. I got the link off of http://www.drudgereport.com, so you might have seen it allready.

But it does put things in a new perspective.

Anyway - more to come later, when blogger starts behaving itself.

No comments: