4/15/06

What a weekend...

Farmers Market WILL be open tomorrow, Easter Sunday. I suppose if your going over the river and through the woods to gramma's house, you should stop and pick something up. Baked goods are always appreciated, as are lovely (and easy to care for) flowers. Ask any vendor whats a good choice for those disinclined to give life to small green things.

Monday and Tuesday will be big days here at Forgotten-Roanoke.com

A delayed podcast, a delayed site update, and anything else I've been delayed upon finishing will be done then.

Once again, I direct your attention to the messageboard link to the top right of this post. Above the bio.

Registration is free and easy, and it's good for all sorts of stuff, so why not sign up? Even if you never intend to use it, sign up anyway. It will make me feel better, and don't you want me to be happy?

Of course you do.

Happy Passover to my Judaic brethren, Happy Easter to my God-fellas.

Although, anyone ever wonder why the Easter Bunny leaves chocolate versions of himself to be devoured cannibal-style? That bunny has me wonderin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you go downtown on Sunday?
I heard that a construction company closed Jefferson Street between Kirk and Campbell Avenues to install a crane, wonder what is happening there?

BTW - I got in The Roanoke Times for the 3rd time this month ;)