4/17/06

Mystery Guest, please sign in...

I just recieved this, via YouSendIt
It shows a clock, very much like the Colonial American Bank clock on the now HomeTown Bank building downtown.

Except this one is in Beckley, W. Virginia.

Postcard is captioned "Main Street, looking north. Beckley, WV."

And here I thought we were special.

Well, thank you whoever you are what sent this to me. I do appreciate it. If you care to make yourself known, I'd be much obliged. If not, thanks anyway. More fodder for the fire.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow, that is just like looking down Jefferson!

Anonymous said...

That's not an uncommon corner clock (my office used to be in the Colonial Arms Building). There is another one just like it in downtown Pulaski.