3/14/06

Awareness

Right now, not one single school in the entire country is teaching this. It is fact, has proven to be so over time and history.



This man is Nikola Tesla. You might know of him, but you are probably not sure why. You can thank him for nearly every single thing in your life. Including what you are reading this on.

Get to know Nikola Tesla, and get to know real history.

(Tesla has always been somewhat of a hero to me, rare it is these days to find someone who has the slightest idea of what the man was all about.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always been a huge Tesla fan; my bro-in-law and I keep meaning to build a Tesla coil but never seem to get together long enough to do it.

Oddly, for a guy who did so much, there aren't a lot of good biographies out there. In fact, I don't think I've seen one that was on par with something like John Adams or Truman.

Good to see the word on Tesla is still -- slowly -- leaking out. :)