1/16/06

What's the dilly, yo?

I will award a "Brass Figlagee with Bronze Oakleaf Palm" to anyone who can tell me why, in the name of all that is good, Juniors lunch is like this after all these years. What I am looking for is the actual story of Junior's.

Take one highly visible location, a restaurant with 2 access points, and insert food - you've got a business, or atleast you should. So what's the dilly, yo?

(edit)

I guess on 2nd thought I should be more specific. My real question is WHY has this place been shut and boarded since 1994. I know why it closed, but my question is why is it not on the market? Has it ever been? And what was it before?

Certain of my research tools are down today, but with any luck - I will have more info tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this where they used to make the famous cheesecake?

RoanokeFound said...

Bad news, had the Juinor's Cheesecake recently - no gooooood.

Then again, I've always been a Lindy's cheesecake kinda guy.

Anonymous said...

The last time I had Junior's had to be 20 years ago when I was on jury duty downtown. I'm not really a cheesecake person myself but these days any dessert will do.
Do you mean the Lindy's in Sheepshead Bay?