10/5/05

projects, projects...

yep, so I did not get the page up yesterday. Im bad, I know. And todays Roanoke Times online does not include the story hyped yesterday on the Extra Section bottom corner - if you looked closely, it seems to be about How the AMWV will fit in its surroundings. Theres even a photoshopped image of the AMWV actually on Salem ave. Including the "Im a little teapot" spout which in any rain (even todays, Thank God!) will pour buckets of water directly onto Salem Ave.

So now I have to buy the paper, and then get back to you. Grrr...

Happy as I am its raining, it's too dim out to be moving yet.

Forgotten-Roanoke went out HQ-hunting yesterday. Well, we looked at one place - real nice, spiffy even. And nearly the perfect perch overlooking the city I had hoped for.

Not as good as Rockledge, but thats only a matter of time.

See you in a few hours.

No comments: