8/23/05

Its coming....

Summer is almost over. *Halleliula Chorus*

Kids in the County went back today. Poor things, I don't envy them. And to have to start back on the best day in weeks here. Sheesh.

It was 64 last night. The official low. It was only 66 when I woke up this morning. The air was a touch drier, the sky a touch bluer. The air was cleaner.

Im working 12-8 for the concieveable future, so updates will be almost exclusively morning. Of course, that all depends - we keep having days like this, I might be audioblogging - because I'll be out at the Roanoke River Greenway taking in life.

Although maybe I should hire that guy who does the Home Shows on cable to do my audioblogging. Just write the script and boom, let him do it. Nice speaking voice and all.

Anyway - there might be an update later, however if this day continues as nice as it is - dont expect it. Sorry, Ive been too pent up this summer to sit here and pound the keys. However, if the situation warrants - I'll be here every morning anyway, so you all be on your best behavior.

No comments: