8/10/05

BST18a: Not Eddie Murphy in The Golden Child

Allright, yes I am tired.

I just wanted to add one more thing tonight.

Sometimes people get a brain drain. Theyre tired, can't think straight, basically braindead - and admitting it.

I literally had a brain drain. A long piece of tubing, which now leads to a kind of reverse iv bag. Capturing the wonderful thought fluid in my head. So it could be measured.

Now I really hope none of you have to go through this, but incase you do - after they have taken the measurements of how much fluid your kicking out - they dump it.

In the toilet.

Thus the sum total of your lifes thoughts, dreams, and spinal lubricants - it all equates to toilet water.

I found it amusing - but I find many things amusing.

I read somewhere the market value of a human body is roughly $80 bucks if broken down into its base parts. Well, for the next two days we are going to deal with my personal significant increase in bodily value.

And my best efforts to find the nurses station in a hospital built as a test to patients. I think there are still patients wandering around the floors, trying to find the elevators. Well, the right elevators anyway.

Tomorrow: Zen and the art of wandering hospital corridors with your brain drain in tow.

No comments: