7/5/05

Ok, Ive hit an impasse here..

When it comes to the creative writing that I pull from my nether-regions for the website, I seem to have dried up today. Of course, I also have a headache - so who knows. But I am beat, and beat hard today.

Last year, having only been down here a few months at that point, my wife and myself watched the fireworks from Victory Stadium in the parking lot of Kroger at Tanglewood. This year, we faded back a bit in the parking lot. Retreated back near the Wachovia at the other end. And what a show.

Aside from seeing the Not-Victory-Stadium firework show, and the other personal ordinace from homes - it was a great night. Wonderful breeze, a few small groups watching the fireworks along with us. Children cheering, applauding, across the street at the apartments there - you could see children playing with sparklers and snap-caps. It was a generally great night, made all the better by the wonderful bbq sammiches, and Blue Ridge Farms potato salad.

I am hoping that by the end of this week, my head will have cleared enough that I can finally finish the pages on the site. Then it's on to the next project. Something small and easily done, a nice break.

And with any luck, by that time - the podcasting will begin. Now that you SHOULD be worried about.

mmm potato salad.

No comments: