5/31/05

Oh, Hi there....

Hows it going? Good, good.. uh.. Guess your here to see something huh?

yep...

so.. uhhh...hmmm

yeah, its around here somewhere.

HEY, hows about them Avalanche? Hell of a team this year...

Boy that Roanoke Times pisses me off.. yeah, totally gets my goat...

yeah





Umm.. its coming ok? Sheesh.. like I dont have 18 things going at once. Boy, your getting demanding. Do you know that? How demanding you can be lately?

Oh, anyone up for a podcast? (asking for more work, idiot)
If anyone has a microphone they would like to donate to the cause, Im more than happy to take it. And perhaps a good primer on how to podcast. Many years ago I was FCC licenced to run the board for a radio station - this digital thing escapes me. Im still looking for the cart rack.

Heres a quick one for ya, how many of you readers (I know your there) would be willing to do a tour of downtown one sunday - a photo tour? (yes, more work) I've got too many ideas.. feel free to tell me to shut up and get back to work.

ok ok - Im going...

No comments: