5/7/05

Forgotten Roanoke goes LIVE to the streets!

Can we HAVE anymore festivals in one day??? Chili Cookoff, Strawberryfest, Shriners Parade, Antique Auto Show at the VMT, and then tonight - the outdoor fashion show.

Well, except for tonight - Forgotten Roanoke will be there for all of them. Forgotten Roanoke does not do fashion. Well, I dont do fashion anyhow, my wife is quite fashionable. I howe'er, am a cook. I dont need fashion, I just need a slightly non-grimy uniform. Which I keep thinking (wrongly) I have.

So yes, Forgotten Roanoke will be out and about downtown today. If you should happen to recognize me, or just feel like yelling out "Where is Forgotten Roanoke???" - go right ahead. I wont stop you.

However, I will have chili in my system. Consider that a warning.

(least Im honest about it. I dont try and blame the invisible hamster.)

No comments: