5/1/05

An apology of sorts

All those of you coming here this weekend expecting to find updates, I am truly sorry. I havent had the time to put anything new together.

Been busy at work, today is the "longest day", which means another day lost instead of updating. I do promise to get something together for Monday, it wont be anything stunning but thats because Im working on the real stunner - due mid-may if not sooner.

TEASE

Yes mid-may. Start looking for signs of Forgotten-Roanoke around town. If this thing gets any bigger we might have to move from Cox to a dedicated server. We have had hits from the feds. THE FEDS!!

No, I cant explain it either. However if anyone can point me to a truly free site tracker, I would much appreciate it. I want as much info as possible, but if I have to start paying for bandwidth, I dont want to pay for tracking. Yanno? Priorities.

Anyway - enjoy your sunday, I shall return tomorrow when I am better rested.

This week ends the morning shift, so I should be able to get a schedule down at some point for updating the site.

No comments: