4/28/08

Soon to be...

I know I've been unnervingly quiet for the past week, or several weeks depending on how you look at it.

Just one more week and I'll be returning to normal, I promise.

The past few weeks have seen soaring highs, quiet lows, and the day to day discovery that is a child.

But don't think I've been resting, or had my gaze averted.

No, I have been keeping a keen eye on the "For the Harris" crew... the Also-Ran Bowers, Rabid Wishneff, and the ForOURCity crew. Along with the usual suspects (VF, AMWV-Taubman, et. al.), I've not yet turned a blind eye to any of the thwarters of progress and rational development in the city.

No, I've just taken a sanity break - for a short time anyway.

You have 7 days before I'm fully back.

And there will be a major post in the final hours before the election.

See you on the other side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just post who to vote for right b4 the election