5/27/06

In the interests of time

I will not go into my reasons for deleting the Gangs post. Honestly, it was really sad. Certain people will see this and think they got the better of me, and for what its work - thats fine. They have delusional issues anyway.

Fight your wars in your own way. Do what you will, but don't attempt to claim victory. Remember, the alleged gangs were in both the city AND county.

Have fun, I'll be working on building communities (which then eliminates the lure of the gang) - you can.. I don't know - lodge complaints against noisy mailmen?

Whatever.. your issue, not mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just sad. Count me out as a reader. If you'd rather hide from fact than address an issue, by all means...do so. Seems to have worked QUITE well for Gaskins so far.

Anonymous said...

Gee, I hope you didn't mean me. BTW, I have a problem with commercial garbage men, not mailmen.