2/7/06

sad news

: "Meteorologist Marc Lamarre has been relieved of his duties at WSLS (Channel 10), Shane Moreland, the station's news director, said Monday.

'He's no longer an employee of WSLS,' Moreland said. He declined to give further details or to say whether Lamarre had completed the terms of his contract."

Abrupt? certainly, although the rumor mill has been grinding overtime on this one.

I'd rather not speculate, other than to wish Mark well wherever he may land. And hope that he lands safely.

Although I bet Jaime is looking over his shoulder more often now.

/pay those parking tickets boys, those things can haunt you the rest of your life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I liked Marc. Jaime makes me angry, he gets so giddy like a school girl high on PCP.

bye bye Marc.

Anonymous said...

I will be interesting to see how his news station covers this.

RoanokeFound said...

Covers what? Or are you running with the rumor mill as well...

I have a feeling we have not seen the last of Marcel in Roanoke...