2/20/06

Oops, I forgot something...

Yeah, well - not technically forgot - more did not get a chance to finish the Henry Gains page 2 yesterday - I forgot to inform you all that it would be delayed in a timely manner.

Sorry about all that.

The page will be up later today, before midnight I promise.

Mainly I forgot I had things I needed to accomplish today, which prevent me from working my magic and getting the page done. It happens, please try to understand.

Anyway - Chef K has a post about the whole stupid smoking ban thing, check it out.

In the interests of quashing the rumors, I formally announce that I am not Chef K. The Chef K account is something I set up for a friend - who expressed interest in blogging, but did not have the time to set it up himself. So I did it for him, it is currently linked to my account, but in time (hopefully soon as to clear up confusion) he will be setting up his own account.

Anyway - enjoy the day, those of you lucky enough to have off. And for those of you not lucky enough - well, its not that nice out anyway. Your not missing anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not the same. Ok now I am lost. Now you are going to tell me that Martin Sheen wasn't the President huh.