2/28/06

excitin times

Circumstances you are most definitely not aware of behind the scenes here at Forgotten-Roanoke.com (temporary) Global Domination HQ have changed. For a short while, no appreciable difference may be noted - but after a while, you'll notice. In saying that, what you do need to know is there will (hopefully) be no difference in the way everything runs. The Pod may have to be switched days, or may be broken up into installments via cellphone several times a week.

Too early to tell on what will work properly. However, site updates will continue every 2 weeks, blogging may be a bit lighter - but will continue daily.

As I discover more, I will tell you more.

Enjoy the good weather, which you have Me (your overlord) to thank for. How? I finally broke down and pulled out my turtlenecks. Obviously the weather pattern must change inversely to whatever I deem acceptable and necissicary clothing at the time.

Later Yall

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you guys really want the weather to change I will put away all my Snowbabies...today!

Anonymous said...

Hell, we just finally put away our Christmas decorations last weekend. Suddenly we have become "those people".

Anonymous said...

Thank you Overlord