2/16/06

Apologies for the lack of posting

Life's been busy round these parts lately. But I am still sticking to my schedule.

Tomorrow: Podcast
Sunday/Monday: update to the site, the 2nd part of Henry Gains (for part 1, click here)

And just remember, the overlord is always watching. There are things happening in Roanoke I have not commented on, as of yet. But I will, when the time is right.

There is much that I have been told of by Chef K, who is also rather busy this week (strange how things flare up out of nowhere), that he will be putting up on his blog later this week.

The rumor mill has refocused it's attention off of Marc LaMarre finally, and has moved on to find a new target.

There is so much going on, it hardly seems possible to keep up with it all. But I will make a valliant effort, so stay tuned.

Tomorrow's podcast will contain sections about Henry Street, parts about the downtown business scene, and other random junk - as always.

Im still working out the kinks in layout for the podcast, my background in radio showing through as I attempt to make it seamless and listener-friendly.

A note about Blinko.com: scumbags. I'll have more to say on that later too.

No comments: