1/6/06

Well.. the time has come

For those of you who did not listen to my last podcast (and there were only 2 who did, so Im talking to essentially all of you) I made an announcement.

A big announcement.

I would like to be your overlord.

In one fell swoop, we could rid ourselves of the city council, the Victory Stadium issue, redevelopment of downtown businesses, and all the small problems that nitpick at our fair city.

Yes Roanoke, I come humbly before you and ask that you raise me up to the level of Overlord, so that I might serve benevolently and charitibly, yet with great vengance and furious anger for those that might stand in the way of the business of Roanoke.

And above all else, I promise one thing, free cookies for all. Including your humble overlord.


Expect position papers as the weeks progress towards election day.

No comments: