5/12/05

Well if this is'nt brilliant timing!

From the Roanoke City Council Agenda for Monday, May 16th @ 2pm.
"PRESENTATIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:
Proclamation declaring May 2005 as National Historic Preservation Month." (emphasis added)

Sounds like a job for... Forgotten-Roanoke.com!!!!

Of course had I known this was coming I would have baked a cake. Now I really have to scramble on getting something larger than I had anticipated together. Which means, Forgotten-Roanoke will be hitting the streets again this weekend.

Oh - and if anyone found copies of old maps with notes written all over them about a month ago or so - please enjoy them. Its not like their not free anyway, but leave it to me to drop all my notes right before I was finished for the day. Oh - and it was raining.

You remember what that looks like, right? Rain? Things getting a little dusty and pollen-covered around here.

/raindancing
//wants a clean car again

No comments: